Novartis Capstar Flea Treatment.
Just as with their human parents, not all cats and kittens can tolerate Flea and Tick Topical Solution. For those pets that can’t, they have the alternative in taking a pill by mouth…..now I know, I know – been there done that, and have lost count of the number of pills I have collected off the floor, the furniture, and even once from my coffee cup!!!!! Giving a cat a pill is not the easiest job in the world – however, I will reveal a handy dandy little tool later that will make this task much easier.
Cure your small cat or dog (2 to 25 lbs.) of adult fleas with Novartis Capstar. This small tablet interferes with the normal nerve transmission in the fleas and ultimately leads to death.
What others are saying about Novartis Capstar.
” Works well for my cat “
” Holy fleas, batman it works “
“Really Works “
” Astoundingly effective “
” Capstar flea problem solver “
Novartis Capstar Product Details
- Oral tablet for controlling adult fleas in cats and dogs.
- Active ingredient is Nitenpyram, which interferes with normal nerve transmission and kills fleas.
- For cats and dogs (2 to 25 lbs.)
- Should be given orally no more often than once a day.
- Please read all label information on delivery.
Amazon has given this product a 4.5 star product rating. Several buyers have added Novartis Capstar to their arsenal of flea and tick medications.
As I mentioned earlier, this is the handy tool for giving your cat the dreaded pill……
Buster Pet Piller With Soft Tip Syringe.
The Buster Pet Piller Syringe has finger rings for easy control and a soft rubber tip for comfort, and to reduce the chance of injury. Water can also be drawn to aid in swallowing. Especially useful for cats and small dogs.
Here are a few comments to date:
” Fantastic “
” Makes medicating my cat easier “
” Best way to pill your cat “
- Pet Piller Tip Syringe.
- Has finger rings for easy cntrol
- Soft rubber tip for comfort
- Especially useful for cats and small dogs.
- Water can also be drawn to aid swallowing.
To read more about this product, as well as other products available to you for giving your pet pills, and for the best deal online currently and more user reviews visit Amazon.
Tips for Using Flea and Tick Products - By www.fda.gov
- Read the label carefully before use. If you don’t understand the wording, ask your veterinarian or call the manufacturer. “Even if you’ve used the product many times before,” says Stohlman, “read the label because the directions or warnings may have changed.”
- Follow the directions exactly. If the product is for dogs, don’t use it on cats or other pets. If the label says use weekly, don’t use it daily. If the product is for the house or yard, don’t put it directly on your pet.
- Keep multiple pets separated after applying a product until it dries to prevent one animal from grooming another and ingesting a drug or pesticide.
- Talk to your veterinarian before using a product on weak, old, medicated, sick, pregnant, or nursing pets, or on pets that have previously shown signs of sensitivity to flea or tick products.
- Monitor your pet for side effects after applying the product, particularly when using the product on your pet for the first time.
- If your pet experiences a bad reaction from a spot-on product, immediately bathe the pet with mild soap, rinse with large amounts of water, and call your veterinarian.
- Call your veterinarian if your pet shows symptoms of illness after using a product. Symptoms of poisoning include poor appetite, depression, vomiting, diarrhea, or excessive salivation.
- Do not apply a product to kittens or puppies unless the label specifically allows this treatment. Use flea combs to pick up fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on puppies and kittens that are too young for flea and tick products.
- Wash your hands immediately with soap and water after applying a product, or use protective gloves while applying.
- Store products away from food and out of children’s reach.